Welcome to Margaret's Garden - Adult Daycare in Aiken SC
With life expectancy rising, more and more of us find we need assistance as we age. Margaret’s Garden is located in Aiken SC, and is designed for older adults who can no longer manage independently, or who are isolated and lonely. We enable seniors to socialize with others while still receiving needed care services. At the same time we offer caregivers a break from caregiving duties while knowing that their loved one is in good hands. We offer a staff/client ratio of one to five. All staff are certified to ensure your loved one receives the best care possible using the latest trends in Adult Care.
The mission of Margaret’s Garden Adult Daycare, LLC is to meet our clients and families where they are with consideration to the impairments and any limitations of the person. We strive to enhance their emotional, mental, and physical well-being. One of our goals is to create a culture that promotes and supports a sense of control and self-determination in a safe environment.We are dedicated to providing a service which enables clients to remain in the community for as long as possible. We work closely with our communities to help develop innovative programs that bring about positive changes.
Six Points of Margaret’s Garden Mission:
1) We strive to meet the needs of each individual using a servant hood approach.
2) We treat everyone with dignity and respect.
3) We provide a safe and supportive environment that validates the individual.
4) We provide the highest standards of care consistently.
5) We believe that our clients needs are best served by staff with high levels of skills, knowledge, and integrity.
6) We strive to stay abreast of the latest trends in providing quality care for the senior population.